Going once, going twice, Sold! As part of The Music Conservatory of Westchester’s 21st Annual Golf & Tennis Classic, being held on Monday, June 27, 2022, the Bidding For Good Auction 2022 is now live! We opened bidding on Monday, April 18 and we are happy to report that we are off to a great start! Check out some of the spectacular items that could be yours:
- Palm Island Resort and Spa: Enjoy an exclusive, 135-acre private island hideaway of St. Vincent and the Grenadines at the Palm Island Resort & Spa for seven (7) nights of exclusive private island accommodations for up to two (2) rooms double occupancy. The resort offers five (5) dazzling white sand beaches, sumptuous dining, non-motorized water sports, nature trails, tennis, a fitness center, a free-form swimming pool with a waterfall, and a spa. This award-winning world-class resort is set in pure paradise where tranquility reigns and an unforgettable experience of a lifetime is inevitable.
- Metropolitan Opera Tickets: Enjoy a night at the opera with two (2) tickets to see the performance of Idomeneo on Thursday, October 20, 2022, at 7:00 pm at the Metropolitan Opera House in New York City. Mozart’s operatic retelling of this ancient story is set in Crete around 1200 BC, and is full of powerful emotions, as people struggle to do what they are bound to by duty over what their own heart’s desire.
- Bombas Socks: Experience the most comfortably designed socks with a $250 gift certificate from Bombas.
- The Rock Club: Reach new heights with a one (1) hour private family climbing adventure for five (5) with an instructor at The Rock Club located at Pine Brook Fitness in New Rochelle, NY. Founded in 2007, The Rock Club was the first of its kind and continues to be the premier rock-climbing gym in the New York area with a 40-foot climbing wall with terrain ranging from easy to extreme, providing a fun and challenging experience for climbers of all levels. The Rock Club has about 80 climbing stations with over 200 individual routes that are continuously changed so there are always new obstacles to conquer.
- One World Observatory: Experience breathtaking 360 panoramic views of New York City with four (4) adult standard reserved tickets to One World Observatory. Positioned on top of the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere, on levels 100, 101, and 102 of the 1,776-foot tall One World Trade Center building, One World Observatory provides unique, panoramic views of New York City, its most iconic sites, and surrounding waters.
These are just a few of this year’s auction items. New items are being added daily, so be sure to check back often at The Bidding For Good Fundraising Auction. Remember, your donation enables the Conservatory to continue its mission of providing musical access and opportunities through our Scholarship Program for qualifying students, Music Therapy Program for children and adults with disabilities, and Healing Our Heroes music therapy program for U.S. military veterans.
To learn more and purchase tickets for the gala portion of the event, or purchase golf and tennis sponsorships, please click here.
Any questions about the event should be directed to Aishling Quinn, Music Conservatory of Westchester’s Development Officer at email@example.com