Benefits of Virtual Lessons
10 Reasons to Why Virtual Lessons Work
- Continuity is easy – never miss a lesson because you can’t travel to MCW.
- Convenience – MCW comes right to your home. No sitting in traffic, finding parking, or possibly being late.
- Easy to connect for students with busy schedules.
- Lots of time to warm up on your instrument and less stress prior to the lesson.
- MCW’s brand of excellence – same world-class teachers and quality instruction.
- MCW’s value-added – free studio recitals, performance classes, and theory/music skills.
- Dedicated teachers who do whatever it takes to create the best possible online experience.
- Easy for parents to connect with the teacher, offering better communication for students to excel at their instrument.
- Unique teacher-student connection – teachers get to see the student in their home environment, meet their siblings, pets, see their practice set-up.
- Ability to take your music lessons from anywhere with a reliable Internet connection.